Dark Sun 5E
Centuries ago, sorcerer-kings magically combined giant and human stock to breed powerful minions, creating the hardy race of towering warriors known as goliaths (commonly called half-giants). Most sorcerer-kings have hundreds of goliaths in their armies and shower the mighty warriors with luxuries in exchange for their loyalty. Other half-giants become urban thugs or mercenaries. They adopt the culture and traditions of the cities in which they dwell.
Use all the goliath traits as described in the Elemental Evil Player’s Companion® with the following changes:
- Alignment. Goliath’s moral compass is mercurial. When you create a Goliath character choose one half of your alignment, this will be fixed. The other half can change every time you finish a long rest.
- Size. Goliaths average around 8 feet tall and weigh between 400 and 450 pounds. Your size is Medium.
- Mountain Born. You don’t have this trait.
- Giant Heritage. You can increases your Strength score up to 22.
- Languages. You can speak Common or Giant, pick one.