Dark Sun 5E
Created many centuries ago by the sorcerer-king of Giustenal to serve as a race of sorcerous warriors, dragonborn—or dray, as they call themselves—are a strong, resilient race of dragonlike humanoids. Most dray were cast out of their home by their creator, Dregoth, and a handful of dragonborn survived when Giustenal was destroyed. From those ancient refugees arose a race of mercenaries, sorcerers, and slave traders known for their calculating (and sometimes duplicitous) ways.
Use all the dragonborn traits as described in the PHB® with the following exceptions:
- Size. Dray are tall and lean, standing between 6 and 7 feet tall and averaging around 200 pounds, they also have a long tail. Your size is Medium.
- Draconic Ancestry. You don’t have this trait.
- Breath Weapon. You don’t have this trait.
- Damage Resistance. You have resistance to fire damage.
- Bite Attack. As a bonus action you can make a bite attack, adding only your Strength modifier to the roll—no proficiency bonus. Your bite does 1d4 of piercing damage.
- Languages. You can speak Common. You cannot read these language unless a background gives you that trait.